ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,760 Posts.
    Selmax,

I love to subscribe to conspiracy theories and it does seem timely.

However, I think we all knew it was coming for Westfield and it's no surprise, Westifeld can't escape the re-valuation juggernaut when EVERY other property trust has had write-downs.

What I do think is also timely is this Big Four Bank/Government "just in case" fund that is to be set up. Just in time for some of Westfield and CER debt IMHO. Add that to the conspiracy.

I have maintained previously that Mr. Lowy has pulling power without doubt and none of CNP or CER's problems were in the interests of Westfield Holdings.

This should ease your minds as Westfield is without doubt one of the Big Four of the property sector. The others are CNP/CER, Stockland and GPT. These four will be fine and it is high time for some Government assistance!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236