ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 398 Posts.
    in the rapid upride in the week prior to TH i expected a lot more profit taking after it hit 35; but the sell side rapidly dried out suggesting that a large number of the buyers were not traders
    The instos exit at the 16 -17 cents meant that they were forseeing a terminal event -which never happened;
    infact the positives in the update apart from the visible long term sustainability are
    Refinancing with the banks and redifining of the debt covenants: this gives instos(that are left) more reason to hold on and even averge down

The invitation for takeover - I see as a good move -that will reduce debt and stabilise the company for the long term (I hope that there is no insider move to do this takeover - because it would be unjust to the long term holders)

There is never going to be dividend until the debt is taken care of - takeover or otherwise

I would however suggest taking profits at around 38-40cps -to derisk holdings: because after 40 i can see upside only if someone genuinely knows of a takeover or the doctor partners have decided to cheap buy this baby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236