MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

My fellow traders.....What has transpired in the last 24 hours...

1. 13,576 Posts.
    My fellow traders.....What has transpired in the last 24 hours could be a little disturbing...but let us not fear just yet...im a little confused at the moment...i can see an ugly formation on the dow and a peaking chinese market...europe has not even broken critical resistance levels to push to higher highs, actually the whole of europe looks like it will head into a tale spin in coming weeks....the aust market looks technically the strongest...but again the transports and consumer staples have lagged.....i have mentioned this because...i have study the dow theory and i can assure you, it is a leading indicator of what we can expect in the future...
    So what r you trying to say martis, u ask,...my fellow traders, monday will be a bad day....but im expecting mrx to hold relatively well...we could get 1cent drop...as copper has stayed strong during the night we can rightly say that it wont be as bad if copper had collapsed....
    And martis what can we expect on tuesday. u ask....my fellow traders i have mentioned certain support levels for the dow...we must maintain these levels,otherwise we need to be realists and act accordingly to live to fight another day......

My fellow traders...i am very nervous....and need the dow to hold above 13500...its at 13522....if it breaks its heading for the 13000 level....a level i can assure you that we must not break....

If there is no follow through on monday night..and we stabilize for the rest of the week....we might be fine.....

I URGE YOU ALL TO BE VERY CAUTIOUS...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.