BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

For me it is a sad day to see WNI get their 90+%. There has been...

1. 34 Posts.
    For me it is a sad day to see WNI get their 90+%. There has been little response from ASIC so they really don't to do anything to upset the Chinese. Thanks to the shareholders who have stood tall and did not accept the toilet paper for our shares. I am only a small holder and really thought at the time of purchase that Brockman would become a Iron Ore miner and exporter. What a sad day for all Australians who have had that dream.
    If WNI had offered a realistic price for BRM shares then I may have thought differently towards the takeover.
    WNI have stolen this company from the shareholders, with the help of the company directors. Shame on them.

Millex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236