BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

wah nam shenningans, page-28

1. 51 Posts.
    I would at least be wanting the $6.47AUD they valued us at back when this farce first got going. And all in AUD not rice-paper. If thats what they thought it was worth then, nothing has changed as far as the company goes. Still the same resource. . . still the same port allocation. . still no rail. (Minus a few sinking-ship, deserting rat directors).
    Wah Nam. . .all you asian guys need to understand is that all any Aussie wants is fair value for what he has to offer. You are treating us like fools if you believe we would accept a 50% reduction on your original offer. particularly for a resource that is probably realistically worth 4-5times (conservatively) what you are offering. I'm sure you would be just as insensed if your competition in the market place treated you with the same stupidity.
    Get "fair dinkum" with us Aussies and maybe you might just get the response you are after.

Cheers
    Woodfella.

Hold strong guys. . . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236