VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Don't even consider a class action Fender01.These guys are as...

1. 71 Posts.
    Don't even consider a class action Fender01.
    These guys are as slippery a mob as I've ever encountered.

They managed to turn my 30k into a fraction of the initial outlay.

Keep your money in your pocket.

They've got no money, no prospects, no plan and it seems, a collective lack of anything resembling management skills.

Who knows, a name change may help them muddy the paper trail of their abysmal management of vil but I for one, will remember every one of these jerks for the rest of my days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236