LVL 4.35% 22.0¢ lv living limited

DONT BE CONNED the meeting of creditors can be attended by...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 246 Posts.
    DONT BE CONNED the meeting of creditors can be attended by shareholders [but cant vote or speak ] I bet the major creditors are in fact the directors who have appointed a friendly administrator and he will accept 5cent in dollar from them wind the company up shareholders will get nothing and then the shell will be onsold as a clean company . I will ring auditors who must be creditors and try to make sure they attend ,i will enlighten the press and the ACCC because I believe the chairman has carefully planned this move and he has to be stopped in the interests of shareholders .ALL SHAREHOLDERS SHOULD TRY TO ATTEND TO SHOW STRENGHT AGAINST THIS RUBBISH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236