VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

Reality check... VMG have reduced staff to very few... The funds...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 53 Posts.
    Reality check... VMG have reduced staff to very few... The funds from their sale of assets is burning, and very close to burnt. They will then move on their loan agreement for cashflow. Not far away. They have one contract only, to supply steel framing, worth about $1 mil. Profit margin is too embarrassing to discuss. Mr BGC, Johndone's great hope, has been moved on, I understand. Haven't been following this too closely lately. Notably the Doctor doesn't need VMG as a vehicle to hold Angola, which is the very long term goal, and I don't think even those close to the Doc know what he is up to. Why they have chosen VMG as the holding entity for the Angola copper mine, and chosen to burn millions in the process is any-ones guess, but I can assure you that these guys are not bullet proof. The Sany debacle was even stupider that it looks from the outside, and even half astute investors would not have touched that one. I did post on that at the time, but was a bit close to the action, so I was... measured... in my comments.
    My guess is that one day in the distant future, a copper mine will be making sqillions, directors drawings will astronomical and supporting a fleet of Stashes yachts, and the share price will remain where it is... But that's only my worthless opinion, it is probably all wrong, so go and do your own bloody research, don't sue me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
VMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236