ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

jimb7.. well lets just take history into account here.. Not once...

1. 2,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30

jimb7.. well lets just take history into account here..

Not once in over 10 years i have held ADO have they ever received any upfront payment of any significance if ever (hard to recall all 10 year now!).. ADO seem to think that they are on the back foot and either don't negotiate hard enough or its industry norm to get nothing till you have a working test/device..

i have no idea which one it is but imvho we are going to get nothing but some paid R&D until the product is on the "shelves" so to speak .. so until then i wouldn't expect anything.. i really do hope i am wrong and also that the terms of the deal are heavily weighted to the finished product "royalty rate" ie. nothing upfront but R&D fees but decent royalty rate on "finished goods"... 

time will tell... 

personally if it was me runnng ADO by now i would have moved down the path not only providing the secret sauce for the device but actually doing this themselves.  Yes may be costly upfront to get equip and staff but look at the position we could be in if we did.. 21m upfront is a tidy little sum.. 

Last edited by Smilez: 17/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.