XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

agentm, where is your evidence of enforcement on Summary...

1. 5,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    agentm, where is your evidence of enforcement on Summary Judgement in Singapore? Or anywhere.... Chris Skase springs to mind....imo
    I am the first to admit I was surprised they did not offer a defence.... I expected that Sanston would be joined to the proceedings at very least....round 1 to XST... 11 rounds to go I suspect...
    no 'instant cash' here unless a 'quick and dirty' settlement circa $2m is agreed...imo

Quiet few months now, til March at least on the gas front... should offer a chance at .008 again?

I wonder if SG57 will offer inside on the latest report from the 'Flare Whisperer'?

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.893M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236