URANIUM 1.07% $27.80 uranium futures

Thanks and you too! From 2017 is probably a good starting point...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 20,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Thanks and you too![/QUOTE]
    From 2017 is probably a good starting point to be thinking of this sector if one is bullish for whatever reasons. The sector has been sold down to the floor.

PDN actually went from 1c to 10 bucks at the height, unheard of multi baggers at the time. It was and still is the only Oz U producer so has first production advantage besides Long establish ERA which has a regulatory use by date.

I’m going to wait for some sustainable fundamentals instead of second guessing. The idea of a cup n handle forming TA wise is ever present. Some will reverse while otgers can have several dead cat bounces.

I’m going with the revenue producing mid to large caps from where we are at present and each day has new unsettling news unfolding. It was the rapid UD interest rate fright in Feb, bank credit loans contagion from Turkey ccy crisis in the midst of an on going trade war. With the ASX 200 so elevate, it is risk off spec sector but good luck. Hope it works for you. We each will go through a GFC style destruction to keep our euphoria in check. Mine was GFC, those before me was dot com. Pretty sure they will be another but have no idea on triggers and timing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.80
Change
-0.300(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! n/a
Open High Low
$27.80 $0.00 $0.00
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.