CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    400000 tablets shipped to China!
    They've got the wrong market,they should sponsor the Melbourne Cup.
    With 400000 people going to the Spring Racing Carnival over one week,we could knock that over in no time.
    I Thought they had a low tolerance policy in the Middle East towards alchohol.
    I should be the marketing manager and I,d be in Ausralia,Poland,Holland,Russia and any other country with a drinking problem before you could say PEPP!!
    Only joking. Cheers to your Sunday BBQ hangover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236