ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 102 Posts.
    Agree Craig, this one has a big upside, but there is a long way to go in my opinion. If they have had a good quarter and pepp is selling well, In the sort term they could go higher. Pepp is the sort of thing that if it gets momentum and a user base that believes in it, the upside could be huge. I would love to get my hands on some pepp to give it a go...anyone that has experience with it, please let me know.

In the mean time, I am not going to hype it up too much because I would prefer to get in on the cheap if I can :-). The thing that is really going to push the price up will be the next report. The figures will speak for themselves so if you are speculating they are good, just keep accumulating in anticipation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236