GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

Is it the iron ore that has finally caught the market's...

1. 3,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Is it the iron ore that has finally caught the market's attention? You think Lake Frome UJ ?

I'm very happy to be holding as results from the follow up drilling on gir's tenements abutting Beverley's operating mine are due mid to late November - and that's just the 25% JV. What is really driving the sp though ? Anyone ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236