ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    GOt to speak with the MD Hellsten for about an hour last night as I have an investment in this via OEQ. Have to say I was very impressed with the guys enthusiasm and intellect, got to talk about logistics, port facilities and methods to get magnetite to port. Also talked about potential offtake agreement contract requirements and the coustomers needs and how condusive the ore is for customers.
    He sees a bright future for both projects (obviously), kalimantan short term and Peru for the long haul, feels there is a necessity to have good relations with locals and understanding cultural needs.
    The guy is certainly different from the aloof previous MD who seemsed oblivious to third parties and only looked at KPIs to his detriment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236