ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    Quite correct. SRK will have about $55M - $56M if they lose the shootout and still retain the Cuervo and Indonesia possibilities (hey it must be worth something still?).

If they win then they will get Peru for a song. The US$400-odd million was SRK's share. The whole deal was apparently for US$650M and SRK at the time did not refute the figure.

So my hope is that we win the shootout, sell indonesia, own 100% of a potential world class iron ore and possibly gold/copper deposit, plus own a potential 46% of Cuervo whilst still retaining enough funds in the bank to last for 12-15 months in the hope that we can get a quality joint venture partner in this time. It's a risk but worth it I think.

Either way I agree huninni it's undervalued but plenty are at the moment if you believe that the world will be ok in a few years time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236