SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

From what I can see this is the current story with SRK-Current...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    From what I can see this is the current story with SRK-

Current Market Cap = $19mil

Cash in Bank = $20mil roughly

After shoot-out clause to be concluded in 4 weeks one of two things will happen-

1./ If D & C match the SRK offer, a repayment of US$30mil will be triggered so that'll mean Cash in Bank of approx $50mil with a Market Cap of $19mil

2./ If D & C walk away, SRK takes 100% of a world class iron ore project (Xtrata offerred circa US$400mil for it pre-GFC) and will remain with Cash in Bank roughly of $16mil with a Market Cap of $19mil

They also have Berau Coal and Iron Ore project with minority interest in Pilbara too.

I'm either going mad or this looks highly undervalued???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236