CAB 2.67% $2.19 cabcharge australia limited

" Uber is a good idea though. " I commend all to read Paul...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    " Uber is a good idea though. "

I commend all to read Paul Murray's article in the Weekend West Australian (page 41)-

" Uber takes Lobbying to the next level "

Its all about how Uber infiltrated the liberal party in WA,via a howard supporter in Curry,who also worked for col,col backs Uber.

And Murray quips," It almost makes you nostalgic for Burke and Grill"

Oh and who is working for the Taxi Industry in WA, troyboy the ex Transport Minister.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236