THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

there are many possibilities here, Billings track record and my...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    there are many possibilities here, Billings track record and my instincts lean towards a sale of asset(s) yes, just to self-serve Billing. There is nothing about Billing that even remotely suggests he has a desire (or talent) to manage a production facility. Recently he crowed about his 'success and progress' ha ha. Thor and investors would fare better with a CEO who had a lot more ambition than Billing. He's no algy cluff...

yes, you'd think most miners/explorers and many investors want profit/reward asap...but much of that destiny is outside their control. The Tungsten market has been touted for a long time as a worthy investment vehicle. Personally i have found it a very confusing place and very difficult to make informed investment decisions. I suspect much of what is said about Tungsten, quantities/availability etc. is manufactured. I have made scant profit in a product so necessary for modern life.

But Billing has tenaciously drilled and sold assets for all he's worth...he seems in no hurry to move to the next stage with any asset even when he talks about 'immanent production' (over 10 years now).

As for having an 'eye for good deals' would any investor here say the Springhill sale was good? Good for Billing maybe...he sold an 'easy near surface gold mine' (Billings words) that he said he was about to move into production with, to an asset holding company who have no desire to produce and who found over a million oz dollars of gold just waiting to be processed and then raved about the deal he got (so Trump)...and then he's buying more tungsten land to add to Molyhil...good yes, but for investors it just muddies the water...more land for Billing to drill. Maybe I should invest in drilling companies?

As ever, time will tell here and nothing is impossible, certainly someone is and will make money from Thor mining...hope its not only MB and PJ.
    gla
    MT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.914M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236