THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

Interesting point of view, and seems plausible in current...

1. 6 Posts.
    Interesting point of view, and seems plausible in current environment. Esp when demand for commodities is rising, and there is a perception that availability is less.

In the long run, more players will get in the market who would mine more, sell more and show rosy pictures to investors to let the share price rocket. Why would Thor like other miners not dig the earth to the core to get every ounce of whatever it can find and sell. (its one life for all). I guess it will, when the price crosses a threshold.

So long as there is a perception that the supply is constrained, its party time. Once this facade is punctured, the game will shift form under supply to oversupply, overselling and undercutting. (akin to OPEC). And then the new cycle will start. Millions would have been made and millions would be lost in this transition.

For most miners, like investors, objective is profit maximization, in minimum time and cost.

My 2cents. All views welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.914M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236