THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

Tungsten shortage...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Tungsten shortage and rising tungsten price must mean new mines going into production right?

err maybe not...

imagine you are already invested in a product and there is a supply shortage and price is rising, what are you going to do?
    a). invest in new mines so you can see the price of your product drop?
    or
    b). keep the status quo or even reduce supply and reap the rewards of a rising price?

I know everyone invested in Thor (me included) wants Molyhil or pilot mountain to move into production... but an equal possibility is that no one alive today will see Molyhil or pilot mountain producing...each has been known about for 100 years or so and it is quite possible they will remain as is...

the assets here are almost a side show...the real question concerns MB's track record and experience...

can you truly see MB, with 40 years mining under his belt and nearing retirement, achieving the massive finance deal required to get Molyhil or PM into production considering he has never ever done so before?

can you truly see MB, with 40 years mining under his belt and nearing retirement, managing an asset the size of Molyhil or PM into production considering he has never ever done so before?

it is a massive ask, yet a possibility, but that's all i'm afraid, like betting on Egypt to win the world cup...possible but? really? no...

the more likely outcome is that MB will firm up assets and sell on...that is what his track record suggests...

;-) it is simply my opinion, a different view if you like to the overly positive chatter around...

cannot even trade the tweets or director purchases any longer...it's all gone very quiet...flat...uninspiring...like MB's career ;-)

thank heavens that not all shares are like Thor ;-)
    MT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.914M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236