GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

trading halt, page-7

1. 810 Posts.
    Ya PMH released the results for the JV - not significant enough to warrant trading halt - note none of Giralia's little web of spin-offs is in similar halt... presume this will relate to one of the 100% owned drills - currently under review or advanced testing - my guess Eraheedy, or Weld Range.

Take-over? Wouldn't expect so... GIR is presently a tangled little web of spin-offs and JV's at interesting stages and close to fruition - tightly held and we have seen no shifts in major holdings. I think those looking to takeover are looking at very specific resources and locations at the moment.

Having said that, with the current plays in midwest, wouldn't rule out the likelihood of an attempt to gain access to the Weld resource in the future - been half waiting for it, but suspect that the plays for midwest and acs may need to play out earlier? Dunno what anyone else thinks?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236