SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

Guys, last week I came across an article which stated that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Guys, last week I came across an article which stated that Copeinca who is D&C's parent company (our partners in AF) raised US$175mil in Nth America last week!!!

Remember that was recent dispute wad settled against SRKs favour and there was a clause in it that reads that basically SRK have the right to within to 12 months buy out the other partners BUT the other side have the option to match that offe. And if they do, basically they have to pay us the same amount for our share.

So have out partners readied a war chest and is this TH related to the above??? I think there is a possibility it is folks so effectively we could have an AF takeover on our hands fr our partners OR the other possibility is that a major mining house has come back again to have a crack at the whole AF company and wants to buy us all out???

I think eithrt of the abov. Is actually a strong possibilty but I could be wrong!

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236