CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi croasian

I agree with you. I would have voted no irrespective of the offer.

They did stuff up the offer, but I think they have done us a favour. They did due diligence for how many weeks? And in the end they were still willing to pay $6.80. This is a hedge fund for God's sake. Do you think they were willing to give us $6.80 because they love us? So the fall in today's price does not phase me. How long would we have to wait for our $6.80 any way? Expert's valuation how many weeks? And then documents to be mailed out, how long before a vote? And then FIRB approval. How long?

But somehow, I don't think this is over just yet.

Pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236