GWR 7.69% 8.4¢ gwr group limited

I got am updated top 20 shareholder list,it is AUST CONGLIN...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I got am updated top 20 shareholder list,it is AUST CONGLIN INTNL INV GRO that have been selling this flood of shares which is bringing down the price despite all the good news. They held 7,213,099 shares and now hold 2,510,000 so they have dumped 4,703,099 shares onto the market with no contact with Management.Luckily CITYCORP NOM PL has bought 3,088,376 shares being our top share holder. 9 of the top 20 have been buying with only 2 selling.Our top 20 own 83.31% which is about the same as it was back in October.I spoke with Management who are disappointed because each time we get a good announcement they were able to dump more shares which crashed our share price.In hindsight it is better finding out it was 1 large shareholder selling, I think he sold another 100,000 today which would leave him with 2,410,000,better for us if he sells out soon instead of drawing it out.On the positive side buyers know they have 2,410,000 cheap shares available before the selling orders dry up.I have followed GWR for many years and never seen so many shares flood the market at one time.This is with GWR being in its best position moving for many years. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.006(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $26.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.4¢ 7.8¢ $7.483K 93.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 562194 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236