SMD 0.00% 1.0¢ syndicated metals limited

with the company trying to increase their resource potentially...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 180 Posts.
    with the company trying to increase their resource potentially by 100% I think it is only a matter of time before smd is given a re-rate.With the top 10 holding almost 55% of shares on issue it wont take much to get the share price going! the grade of the copper they have makes a mining operation attractive, so if they can continue striking good grades the potential grows!

smd want to ensure they can prove up a large enough resource to warrant there own mining operation,eventually, therefor in my opinion along with the md buying shares at 16c surely investors will be on for a sweet surprise!

all just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236