ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    If the Chinese do buy then this will also be a longer term positive. They will be able to help build the much needed infrastructure in the area - and this will then attract much more interest to the area longer term.

I am thinking that if we have $75m in the bank by new years + Cuervo we can look for other Cuervo's that will need our cash. Start afresh with more positive partners in an area of the world that should have a mining boom over the next decade. Not a bad outcome.

As you can see I prefer to look to the longer term over a short term trading / quick profit outlook. Both are fine and we all have different reasons to be here, but I would peter to be in a company in this neck of the woods long term and I hope that this management team stays as their pedigree is good. And I will trust them with Cuervo and $75M in cash to make this work well over the next 5+ years. Plenty other opportunities there. Cuervo is not alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236