SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

I would envisage that the D&C bidding $27.5mn has a buyer...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    I would envisage that the D&C bidding $27.5mn has a buyer (looking at the area I would guess Chinese) and they will fip the project across to the new buyer who will see their purchase as a bargain.

So SRK gains by receiving cash and loan repayments that are a multiple of the current MC.

D&C gains by making a profit on the flip.

The Chinese gain by getting a strategic asset at a very good price.

So who loses?

Longer term SRK does but not developping the project over the next 5 years or so.

So a potential longer term opportunity loss for SRK but a huge ST gain which should leave the company with a huge cash pile.

Anyone for a substantial cashback payment to shareholders once the dust settles?

All personal conjecture and definitely imo.

So ST we are due a re-rating while we await the conclusion of this saga.

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236