SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

Counter and that they are "potentially acting seperately" does...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Counter and that they are "potentially acting seperately" does it mean they are not related!!!

They are 100% related and would of 100% known what each offer would of entailed.....which points us to the question why did one match SRK at $100 which would of mean they lost the bid, the other beat SRK with $500 and then finally the 3rd party make a ridiculous offer of $27mil when infact $501 in reality would of got them the deal?

And the other question is, who the hell is D&C/Pesca and why have we never heard of this company ever before?

Anyone who thinks they lazingly just want to hand over an extra $27mil cause they're good blokes and cause they know it's worth tonnes more are living in la la land and clearly have zero idea of the realistic business world. I'm not saying I'm Richard Branson but I've got common sense and usually can smell something fishy a mile away.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....there's another chapter or two to play out here folks, we certainly haven't heard the last of this saga! In the end though, I still think SRK is in the box seat either way and long term will be the winner but there could be more short term pain potentially if this doesn't go according to plan imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236