SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

Actually TTC, that is not true.The terms of the shootout was...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Actually TTC, that is not true.

The terms of the shootout was they had to simply better the offer of $100 that SRK and the remaining 50% would be theirs after they repay the loans totally US$35m odd. That $500 would of been enough to win the shootout so why this other related party has offered US$27mil odd is very very curious.

Also, anyone who knows anything about the dealings between these parties know that this mob called D&C/Pesca has come out of nowhere.....they've never been mentioned before! D&C and Ausinca has been mentioned which participated in the shootout but I for one in all these years have never heard of D&C/Pesca.

Something is going on here......there's some shifty legal stuff happening in the background.....just watch and see folks! Things aren't adding up in my opinion.

Anyhow, I'm getting nervous so I'm gonna bail in the aftermarket, will be happy with 15.5/16c for now but I know it could cost me dearly.....time will tell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236