CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Kruiser,

I've been around this stock for 5 or 6 years, check back through the threads, and posted on the threads before the deal, was holding stock in 2 accounts (not in trading account)

This was a short term trade for me based on risk/reward

Risk/reward still good but i'm happy to watch

If they end up with the assets there's a chance they can JV or sell outright

Alternatively, they could end up being one of a long list of companies with an asset valued at zero by the market (as was the case recently)

How much would a potential buyer be put off by landholder problems (no progress in years)

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236