ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 880 Posts.
    I do hate to rain on the parade and yes this deal is great for the cash position should it be done.

The last paragraph of the announcement does point to the risk that the deal may not be done. More importantly if it can't be done then the repayment of the loan would be at risk.

My thinking has always been that the win/loss announcement was not sufficient in itself. What was equally important was confirmation that the money was there and ready to be paid by the due dates.

I suspect that others have taken this view because the market is not embracing the announcement completely.

Each to themselves, but I've taken some profits and am holding a reduced amount in the hope of deal confirmation.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236