WNI 0.00% 5.6¢ wah nam international holdings limited

I have incurred a paper loss from brm. My thought is to buy WNI...

1. 586 Posts.
    I have incurred a paper loss from brm. My thought is to buy WNI because its price is low at the moment and if WNI is going to own BRM (not 100% sure yet) then surely WNI will get rerated. This is just my opinion to get my money back from the loss on brm. If wni sp goes up then i would offset my loss on brm with gain on wni. Im confused, please if anyone on HC could give their opinion as to whether or not wni will have a chance to get rerated if they are successful with acquiring brm.

All opinions valued, thanks guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236