BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Matt - I think the SDL is similar because they are buying...

1. 2,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Matt - I think the SDL is similar because they are buying (scaring)out smaller holders at a cheaper price than takeover cash. In the end they'll have enough bought and warehoused sub-40's to bring their average buying price well below 57c, and as you said screw the sp in the process. They'll be buying back their own shares at 57c and that goes back into their coffers anyway. This type of scam is getting so obvious now our regulators should be totally embarrassed, but they also must have strong regulations to act on and that's where our gov'ts fall way short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236