MFE 0.00% 1.0¢ magnetite mines limited

time for change, page-3

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    westaussie;
    group think is group think, is it not trueFrank Demarte takes salaries from thunderella, royal and aldershot what exactly is he/can he bee doing, scratching his big largess option pig stomached belly, Is is not true Mal randall has contributed nothing to royal but is being paid a salary as a director for what real purpose to tell the "crabs" they are special. Mall randall from the time he has been director has contributed zero, please tell me westaussie or your other name Phil what has mal contributed, what has he done what has frank done, PS at the agm I will be voicing my opinion about Frank as well as Mall. Frank and Mall need to resign, just like when Ivy Bullen died which i mourned there is a time to let go Frank and Mal need to let go and the next chapter needs to begin. Its not about their ego its about the company and the future of the company both of which re better off without them. Crabs if they never were litigacious would have mined corpernicus but again the ego stops logics just the same ego. Stop poking sticks at others westaussie and accept the truth these people need to leave the company for there to be a company and a successful company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.