CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

thoughts on agm and egm., page-3

1. Dro
    56 Posts.
    Just one thing I thought I could add actually,

Today there were questions given to ASI from obviously pro CAP shareholders which I felt were disrespectful. Regardless of the outcome one should not resent ASI ie Ed,Linda,Wilson for trying to get as much control of an asset as they can where they have spent more money than the current market cap. It is a commercial world we live in and as much as I want to make a buck from CAP I have no problem with any party in any commercial transaction that legally is able is able to make a buck for themselves which is all ASI is trying to achieve. Whilst I don't agree with some of the finer details debated by ASI, I was genuinely disappointed to see and feel a certain level of disrespect shown to them today by certain shareholders and to them I say, parties that buy 19.9% of a company generally don't hope for the share price to go down.

Just remember this is all about ASI trying to buy value and the CAP board hoping for better value. That's all this is all about guys. As I've said before, enjoy the ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.