VGH 0.00% 12.0¢ vision group holdings limited

the priv,Can you expand on "shocking reputation"?It's my...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 481 Posts.
    the priv,

Can you expand on "shocking reputation"?

It's my experience that doctors in general just LOVE to get sanctimonious about anything corporate, eg VGH, especially if they work in a solo operation. This doesn't extend, it would seem, to working full time in private, or in the NT, etc, etc.

Have you spoken to any ophthalmologists who actually work for VGH? What are the figures on staff retention? That will tell you a lot more than professional sniping will.

I think it is far too early to call stumps on corporatisation of private specialities like ophthalmology. It SEEMS to have worked ok in other specialties.

The shareprice I think suggests something fishy is up - time will tell.

Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236