VGH 0.00% 12.0¢ vision group holdings limited

Hello...Just wanted to get some opinions...I thought that this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 134 Posts.
    Hello...

Just wanted to get some opinions...

I thought that this business would be expanding - ageing population, increased cataract problems, the speed with which they can be fixed, looked to be a good business model with solid fundamentals.... Now half of the directors are fired for god knows why, and now the share price is hitting the bowl like so much sh*%.

Personally I am longing to hang onto this one, but I'd like to see what others think. Bought at 1.7, and 0.8.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236