SGL ricegrowers limited

i have followed this company for 5+ years & have traded it...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: MONDAY, 8 APRIL 2019 11:00AM ##
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,347 Posts.
    i have followed this company for 5+ years & have traded it successfully on two previous occasions. i remember a few years ago when people used to compare sgl with qgc, the common theme back then was that qgc had more competent management but sgl had far greater reserves and a world class energy asset.

as people would know that have followed sgl over the years this company has been sabbotaged time and time again by utter incompetence & greed however i am confident that sgl are about to leave this well and truely in the past.

the appointment yesterday of two babcck and brown representatives onto the board is a huge plus. never before have sgl been able to boast a management team like they have now. i do not know anybody that has ever doubted the size of sgl's gas reserves and what we have seen in the past two days in relation to qgc and what a big player will pay for a quality energy asset imho is a picture of what is to come for sgl. i think they are on the cusp of a big bull run and i am exposed accordingly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236