RBY 0.00% 0.9¢ rockeby biomed limited

Morning allMy only concern with the MOU is when does it become a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 106 Posts.
    Morning all

My only concern with the MOU is when does it become a legally binding contract? From the announcements the company has received the first 500k order; and should have received payment for this (50% on order & 50% on receipt of goods). They should have also received a 2nd order - given that the MOU was for 500k kits per month. No announcement has been made to say this has been received.

Given the company has very high expenses of $5m pa even if they don't sell anything - the ability to get to a break-even point/profit in the short term (and the SP to be re-rated accordingly) is critically dependent on this MOU continuing. Last quarterly sales revenue for all of their products of $85k is a long way short of the mark.

I would be interested in others comments.
    Cheers
    KM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236