GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

thick iron ore intersected at western creek, page-2

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    extremely interesting.

will add this to my small collection of stocks tues, using the profits from my wsa sell down.

40's feeling sad again today. one sick puds being nursed, only to find another frightened by yesterdays 'comunion fiesta' fireworks which took him off into the path of a car. buried now. no. 15 in the cemetery. his mum, whom he adores, has started looking for him. that for me and her, is the hardest part. observing cats that lose their constant companions is heartbreaking. you cannot tell them what's happened but somehow they know. we had one companion sit on her mates grave for weeks after he was run down by a car.

but life must go on. there are the other puds to think about. and we need funds to pay for the vets. so 'i am told' gir will pay for some bills going forward.

i've had a look at the data and it does look quite impressive. to say the least it does. i think the share price has moved up from news close to the ground with the current drilling.

wondering why some of hc's heavyweights are not into this one already ?

be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236