AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

Deal renegotiated? Trade off is AQO keep 48% versus 30%...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Deal renegotiated? Trade off is AQO keep 48% versus 30% originally envisaged. Plus still lots of $ to come for AQO lease commitments.

Or did deal lapse and be re-engineered in another form?

I have never really counted on Magnum Hunter as an absolute certainty. (Though I have been v disappointed at times.) I have counted on the value in the PEL 570 lease being realised one way or another and on Tino and Kleo not destroying the skin they have in the game.

I am used to deal brokers having their snouts in the trough. Happens everywhere in business (unfortunately).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236