ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    ....just on a side issue of CYU's silver/copper ground in Loas : CYU must have started drilling in Loas by now going by the update of 18th may, 2011, where it mentions that "a series of copper silver deposits will be drilled prior to the end of June".

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/companyInfo.do?by=asxCode&allinfo=&asxCode=cyu

since the drilling is all about bringing the known deposits into Jorc compliance i suspect this could have a very positive impact on the sp going forward over the coming months.

and atm James Turk is making a case for an explosive silver price rise in the coming months. if his scenario is on the money then CYU could become one of the few sort after silver plays on the ASX (fingers crossed).

so in my mind CYU is itself building a base to becoming a well regards ASX stock with multiple resource potentials.

________

Huge Base Will Propel Silver to Record Highs With Gold

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2011/7/12_Turk_-_Huge_Base_Will_Propel_Silver_to_Record_Highs_With_Gold.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236