ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    1,000 children a day die because they are forced to drink dirty water. What they need to survive is clean drinking water – not more vaccines which cause more harm than good!

But the WHO and Unicef and other global health agencies are not about saving lives, but all about advancing their collective agendas, global influence and their funders profits.

“My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organisation and the unofficial policy of ‘Save the Children’s Fund and almost all those organisations is one of murder and genocide. They want to make it appear as if they are saving these kids, but in actual fact they don’t. I am talking of those at the very top. Beneath that level is another level of doctors and health workers, like myself, who don’t really understand what they are doing. But I cannot see any other possible explanation: It is murder and it is genocide. And I tell you what: when the black races really wake up to what we have done to them they are not going to thank us very much. And if you want to see what harm vaccines do, don’t come to Australia or New Zealand or any place, go to Africa and you will see it there.” - Dr. ArchieKalokerinos.

The cover up of Australians damaged by vaccines;

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.