ORH 0.00% 0.1¢ orh limited

So I'm just waiting to hear back from ASIC. I hope a few others...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    So I'm just waiting to hear back from ASIC. I hope a few others have lodged complaints.

My last correspondence with Domenic had him inform me that he was told that the funds would be received at the end of the Chinese Holiday (8th October).

I've heard nothing since (and I'm not surprised).
    It's all beyond a joke (as we all already know).
    I also know that, via our correspondence and according to him, he has been overseas at least once, trying to get thing finalized.
    Would be a waste of company funds given where we currently sit.

Not sure what ASIC will do, I have a lot of correspondence of which I'm happy to share with them.
    Don't waste your time contacting Jamie (he has no idea what's going on as per my last discussion with him) or any other management, as they will probably not return any of your calls.

All these names were added to a list of people of whom I'd never invest in a company they were involved with .... but I'm going to keep pushing as much as I can to get some sort of a result for us shareholders.

Hopefully some of you can take the time to lodge complaints with ASIC.
    I wrote this stock off a long time ago .... but it really does frustrate me when people being paid inflated salaries can't(or won't) do their job and act in the interest of shareholders (as opposed to just for themselves).

Cheyne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236