EBI everest babcock & brown alternative inv trust

wind up successful - yes, would expect a bounce. NTA is $2.80...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,400 Posts.
    wind up successful - yes, would expect a bounce. NTA is $2.80 (or a little less) and cash will start flowing fairly quickly.

wind up defeated - I do not think the market will reward the current management team. EBB have not necessarily added a lot of value, and the disc to NTA has stayed high. There is a 25% redemption at a 7.5% disc to NTA in 12 months. Based on $2.80 NTA, that is about 65c of value (25%*2.80*0.925). If you enter at $1.20, the 75% remaining will owe you ~55c. So, I actually think the downside will be limited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236