IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

The answer is…….education…..curiosity and entertainment. RE: 1 -...

1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    The answer is…….education…..curiosity and entertainment.

RE:

1 - “All will be revealed in good time.” Of course it will.

2 - “Tony should have waited for an announcement rather than make his own news.” I doubt the company would be allowed to make an announcement at this stage that could be anything like his article?

So when did Sage buy the company [IGS] he says he purchased the controlling stake in a medical MJ company, which implies he did this post 01-May-2015, ie after IGS’ intention re: WG was announced.

The last change of interest of substantial holder notices to IGS – His holding is via Cape Lambert and Dempsey Resources

15-Feb-2015 Reduced % holding – dilution to 21.44% 166,086,496 securities held
    23-June--2014 Reduced % holding – dilution to 24.73% 166,086,496 securities held
    21-Oct--2013 Reduced holding – dilution to 28.67%

3 - “Do you really want answers to your questions?” NO, I know the answers, just bringing them to point and it can be easier to do that in a question form rather than writing an essay. By doing it that way, others can ask questions if they desire, look into the points and draw their own conclusions.

4 - “Why ...you are not a holder.” Why does it matter that I am not a holder? I thought you were a c. note holder, do you hold shares as well? No need to answer that. Your sentiment says you do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.