ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

I share your belief I have millions of Elk and will wait till...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I share your belief I have millions of Elk and will wait till the market catches up.Or someone substantial starts to have a change of interest. I’ve been in the market long enough to no information doesn’t send the price up it’s usually those bigger that start It like at 6.5c before they ran to 10/10.5 true or not ???Dragon and Republic .Cooking our heads where all just going to have to wait oh maybe they’ll go up when there ready simple oh by the way where getting nearly $68 a barrel at Grieve not $45 that was a insurance loan of costing us$4.4mill so once again when there ready IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236