ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    To Upandgo's question - are large shareholders buying ? Scroll back to the 6 April ASX announcement of change in interest. That documents purchase of an additional 17 million shares by Republic, between 21 Feb and 4 April 2018. Looks to me like the smart money is doubling-down.

To be fair to casual readers - some self-criticism here - I have been over-optimistically wrong about Elk's share-price rising multiple times now. That said, my prediction is that when a big move upwards comes . . . and that will come . . . the move will be sudden and sharp! As in some institutional investor deciding they want to own 5 or 10 per cent of Elk, then doing an off-market trade to buy at say 20 or 23 cents per share. For now, take advantage of the incredible opportunity to buy a stock below 10 cents a share that looks to be worth much more.

My assumption is that most holders of serious numbers of Elk shares - call that millions of shares per investor - will not be selling in dribs-and-drabs as the price moves up 1 cent or 2 cents. Anyone paying attention can see clearly that Elk is mispriced. For those - like me - who initially bought Elk years ago . . . I don't mind waiting 6 or 12 or even 24 months more to take meaningful profit.

Even when I "do" take some money off the table, I plan to ride along into the future, by retaining a sizeable stake. I will guess that Brad Lingo's team is just getting started with the deal-doing.

The end game isn't going to be "the market" finally waking up to the value created through Lost Cabin, Aneth and now Grieve production. That realization will be merely . . . quoting Churchill . . . "The end of the beginning".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236