SGL ricegrowers limited

I was into SGL sometime ago but bailed out when the QGC/ SGL...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: MONDAY, 8 APRIL 2019 11:00AM ##
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I was into SGL sometime ago but bailed out when the QGC/ SGL scenario unfolded, can only say have a look at the current prices. However having said that, and it is now ancient history, I notice that there is a healthy turnover of SGL shares and was wondering why? Couple of transactions of 1mill plus on really no announcements. By they way I hold ESG, and have been a fan of CSG for quite some time regardless of who has what or where and that includes MPO despite the "inclement" wx.

Always looking for a bargain. Anybody like to help me out here?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236